Vogemann – Dry Cargo around the world
What began in Hamburg in 1886 has developed into a global success story over the years: Shipping company H. Vogemann specialises in all aspects of the bulk shipping industry. With a business model comprising three independent, solid pillars – Shipbrokering, Shipmanagement and Services – the three companies, individually owned by its management, assume a unique position word-wide. In addition to profound market knowledge and long-standing business relationships, there is one aspect – above all else – that takes centre stage:
Understanding the needs of our clients
Vogemann as a service provider: Ship management as a service
In addition to being a shippowning company and shipbroker, Vogemann also provides general and management services in the shipping segment. We rely on intensive partnerships that have reliably and professionally supported us for many years. Together we cover the full bandwidth of services.
Ahrenkiel Vogemann Bolten (AVB): Your management specialist for bulk carriers
A special market segment such as bulkers requires specialist knowledge. As a joint venture of Ahrenkiel Steamship GmbH & Co. KG, H. Vogemann Reederei GmbH & Co. KG and Aug. Bolten Wm. Miller’s Nachfolger (GmbH & Co.) KG, our partner AVB offers bundled expert knowledge. The company is also part of the MPC Capital Group.
AVB can offer you professional services in the following segments:
- Technical management
- Fleet management
- Inspection and maintenance
- Building supervision and docking
United Shipping Agency (U.S.A.): Your port and liner agency for all german and dutch ports
For more than 40 years, the company’s own United Shipping Agency has ensured seamless processes at the ports along the German and Dutch North Sea and Baltic Sea coastlines – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Services are also available for liners, cruise and navy ships and include:
- Coordination and provision of pilots and tugs
- Coordination and management of spare parts, ship’s stores and supplies
- Repair support/supervision at the dry dock
- Crew changes (visa process, transport, medical services)
- Customs clearance and immigration formalities
- Waste disposal
- Liability certificates for wreck removal
Alfa Ship & Crew Management: Your specialist for your crew
Nothing’s possible without people: Ship safety is also dependent on the reliability of the crew. Through our partner company Alfa Ship & Crew Management, we can offer comprehensive crew management for merchant ships and superyachts. We have at our disposal a pool of experienced employees that’s continuously being expanded.
Crew management encompasses:
- The filling of crew positions of different levels with competent staff, including:
- The placement of qualified, well-trained officers
- Organisation of the arrival and departure of the crew
- Arrangement of the visa and any other necessary documents